I’ve already done this once but since this is a sort of English version I’m doing it again. I’ll take the opportunity right now to thank Morgan (you can check her blog here) for nominating me. “Liebster” is a German word that stands for “favourite”. The main goal of this award is to present of favourite blogs with less than 200 followers.
1. Each nominee link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. (see below)
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award that have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
1. How would your close friends describe you? I don’t know. Loyal and passionate I guess.
2. How much time per week do you spend blogging? It depends whether there’s or not a lot to do for university. If I don’t have much to do, I may use 1h per day to blog/prepare posts/check other blogs. If I have a lot to do, I may spend a couple of days without even spending a second blogging.
3. Where is your next vacation destination? Nowhere. I won’t travel anywhere unfortunately. However I’m considering going to France again to participate in another excavation project. Not sure if this counts.
4. Where do you do a majority of your clothing/accessory shopping? The majority? I have no idea. I have like bits from very different clothes stores. But for accessories, they’re mostly from Parfois.
5. What is your favourite book? I have to say “The Hunger Games” trilogy but bear in mind that I haven’t read that many books in my life (trying to change that though).
6. What song are you obsessed with right now? Vegas Lights – Panic! At the Disco
7. Who is your style icon? First name I remembered: Alexa Chung.
8. If you were in a talent show, what would your talent be? Hummm. I don’t think I have one. Does being really lazy count?
9. What is your favourite fashion magazine? “Vogue” (but I haven’t read an issue in a very long time)
10. What is your can’t-leave-home-without-it item, besides your cell phone? My wallet since we need to carry or ID everywhere.
Because I’ve already done this before and I don’t know which blogs I could nominate, I’m leaving this part out. Feel free to do it in your blog and answer the questions above. Once again, thanks Morgan for nominating me.